Thursday, July 01, 2004

The Last Supper Club - June 25th

We walked down to The Last Supper Club for dinner. We arrived around 7pm and they had empty tables. Nino had a Bellini to drink which he said was "girlie" and I had had a Mojito (ok, not as good as Thailand but decent).

For dinner, I ordered the gnocchi with veal. I had a little trouble with the menu - it felt like every entree had something I didn't like about it. Anyhow, I ordered this dish and asked them if they could make it without the ricotta which they did. The dish was super tasty - better than I thought it would be. Nino had the mahimahi and potatoes which was decent. We ordered sides of spinach and green beans and I thought each of those was delicious.

We walked to Mitchell's for dessert - I had pear sorbet which was incredible. I would say overall a great evening!